Autodesk Labs: Project Memento
Fix huge meshes coming from reality capture data.
Project Memento is an Autodesk Labs preview of a technology for handling huge meshes that are generated from reality capture techniques such as scanning or photogrammetry. Project Memento helps streamline the tedious process of processing and preparing meshes generated from reality capture sensors into high quality 3D assets for digital use or fabrication.
- .RCM (ReCap native format) and .OBJ mesh import
- Fast loading of large meshes (geometry + texture)
- Visualization of large mesh geometry + texture (wireframe, solid, textured)
- Mesh analysis/diagnostic tools (geometry only)
- Automated and manual mesh fix tools (geometry only)
- Decimation tools during export (1-100% decimation range, geometry only)
- Export to .OBJ or Save as .RCM
- Desktop analytics for usage analysis
* Free technology previews are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user license and services agreement that accompanies download of the software.